Commercial Electricians in Horsham, West Sussex...
It is a statutory obligation in accordance with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 for all businesses to have their electrical systems and appliances tested. It is essential for insurance and regulation purposes to ensure the safety of all persons on site.
If you are facing problems and issues with your electrical system you need to respond promptly to signs of wear and tear, as it is not uncommon for these situations to escalate. When it comes to providing high-quality commercial services, we aim to exceed all standards set. When you require the professional expertise of a commercial electrician with a wealth of knowledge and expertise under their belt we are the people to call! With experience within all areas of different applications, we offer a comprehensive range of customized solutions varying in design and budget and tailored to suit you.
Our experienced, fully qualified engineers offer an extensive range of services to the commercial sector.
Commercial Electrical Services:
• Commercial Design and Installation
• Data and Communications Cabling
• Display Lighting
• Low Voltage Lighting
• Emergency Lighting, Smoke and Fire Alarm Systems
• Planned and Reactive Maintenance
• Commercial Electrical Condition Reports
• Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
• Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Installation and Design
• Electrical Installation Condition Reports (formally periodic inspection reports)
• Heating and Boiler Control Circuits
• Underfloor Heating (both electrical and hot water control systems)
Commercial Projects We Undertake:
• Testing/Inspecting ECIR
• Emergency Call Out
• Power Drops
• Electrical Installations
• Offices/Public Houses/Shop fitting
• Display Lighting Specialists
• Emergency Light and Fire Alarm Testing
So for practical advice and highly low cost-high value estimates and quotations for your electrical installations and electrical maintenance, simply get in touch and we will be delighted to assist you further.